Friday, October 23, 2009

Wish You Were Here

I am still fooling around with the Final Frontier stamp set by DoodleFactory. 

5972711670

I misted the black circle and the blue square with Perfect Pearls and water.  I love how shimmery it makes the cardstock.  What looks like fuzziness and lack of focus on the card is really the shimmer of the Perfect Pearls.  OF COURSE, I had to add Stickles, too!

5972246675

The card opens with just the circle (matted with a circle cut out with deckle edge scissors –that was NOT misted).

The planets and the meteor are popped up on foam tape.

All of the coloring is with Copic and Prismacolor markers.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Just a reminder—by using the discount code (savetenJS) you can receive 10% off any Starving Artistamps and DoodleFactory stamps.

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

See how fun is this one. I love the black space, perfect Jules.

Tammy Hershberger said...

It's not your card that lacks focus... it's me after the week I just had! LOL This is super-cute!

TexasGrammy said...

Love this perspective, Juliana! I know just what you mean about misting with Perfect Pearls .. love it .. and those cool Stickles on the planet 'rings' are the bestest!

~Bev

Lilas Conuts said...

Hello from Nouméa
Pretty things

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo cute, Jules!!! such adorable images and I love all the sparkle!!!!!